Re: [XaraXtreme-announce] Xara LX 0.4 Released

Thanks, never thought you folks would move so quickly... All I can say is "Thank you" and soon I'll be working in Linux with my page layout sheets. Again, never thought I'd see the day come, but now I know it will.

Frank

Neil Howe wrote:
Progress continues apace. We're pleased to announce that the 0.4 stable version is now available. Download it from www.xaraxtreme.org/download/.

Very large parts of Xara Xtreme are now functional. These are just some of the working features. Give them a try:-
[...]
If you can crash this version we'd like to know about it, and how to replicate the crash.