RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ping

Well it's good point. I'm not sure of the actual legal situation, but
personally I'd share the opinion of the others that once it's out there
free (as in beer) we can't take it back.  It's a bit like the Microsoft
fonts. They released them under a free license, and try and they might
to hide and no longer distribute them, they were released under a free
license and remains available for free for all Linux users (despite, I'm
sure, Microsoft's wish they could un-free them).

I'd also point out that the binary should be pretty stable. To be honest
we barely changed the GDraw dll as used in the Windows version over a
ten year period.  i.e. the product itself has evolved enormously (as can
the Linux one) without requiring any change to the CDraw binary.

Charles