Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Cooperating with open source developers

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 18:58 -0600, Alex Tarkovsky wrote:
> Charles Moir wrote:
> >> But the BIG question is still; what about CDRAW?
> >
> > But why is this the big question?
> >
> > The source code of all the product is available with the exception of
> > CDraw rendering core.

And without said source code, quite a lot of distros won't ship Xara.
Fedora recently dropped it because of this - a massive pity as I was
getting some great feedback for it.

TTFN

Paul
--
This is a private email address. Please do not use it unless I say you
can!