Re: PowerPC (Was: [XaraXtreme-dev] GDraw/CDraw [was: Ping])

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 18.02.2007, 17:02 +0000 schrieb Andy Armstrong:
> On 18 Feb 2007, at 16:46, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > I could try to get one of the PPC porters to give you SSH-access to
> > one
> > of Debian’s PPC machines. I’d only be ssh, but maybe that is all you
> > need to fix that stuff. Should I try?
>
> Presumably he'd need the source to CDraw too...

Sorry, the message should have gone to Alex privately, but the list’s
Reply-to header caught me. I don’t know if the bug is in CDraw or in the
GPL’ed code and Alex would have access to the code.

Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer