Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac build

On 19 Mar 2006, at 05:31, Stefan Csomor wrote:

Hi

As far as I know you are the first person to attempt an Intel
Mac build of Xara LX.

I've written an XCode project at the time I worked on the AUI part last month. It builds and starts Xara on ppc and i386, I don't have much free
time to spend not on wxMac, but I'll try to update it, so that it runs
with the current svn state. I can put it for download somewhere, or give
it to someone for putting it into svn.

Best,

Stefan

That would be great if you get the time, thanks, Stefan. If you send it to me I can add it to SVN.

I hope the latest CDraw lib fixes your cbrt problem, BTW.

Phil