Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Re: [XaraXtreme-devprivate] Text

In message <684E6F73F3C27A8748185B0C@[10.16.63.125]>
          Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> If you are working on the rendering side, do you want me to see if
>>> I can do some work converting the text tool itself over? The info
>>> bar etc. are pretty routine for me to convert now I've got used
>>> to doing it, and I can probably get it done tonight.
>>
>> Sounds good - though it might be easier once I have checked in the
>> text rendering code, which enables a lot of text-related stuff in the
>> kernel that the text tool probably relies upon. I have just been away
>> for a week of skiing, but the work is mainly finished and I will
>> hopefully check it in this week.
>
> Great news
>
> Any chance you could send me a list of modified files - something like:
>   svn status | egrep '^M' | awk '{print $2}'

Sent by private mail.

> now, then I can either do the work tonight but hold back a checkin, hold
> off doing the work, or (if I can do it without touching too much stuff
> you've been working on) do a checkin tonight. If you've done loads
> of work on the tool itself, I'll just hold off.

I have not changed any of the files in tools - just Kernel and wxOil
files, so you should be safe. The actual text tool is not responsible
for text rendering at all, just for handling and editing text objects.

Martin