Re: [Fwd: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac build]

It's interesting that Dom and Luke deduce from the colours displayed in their builds that there might be endian issues when they're building on an Intel... As far as Camelot is concerned, and assuming WORDS_BIGENDIAN is correctly defined (i.e. undefined), that should be the more reliable case by far!

As Alex points out, when I had Camelot building under wxMac 2.6.2 on my PowerPC Mac I had a few colour problems but I could load BlueCar and my page was white.

One possibility springs to mind:
Maybe there is code in wxWidgets which does conditional endian stuff based on __WXMAC__ rather than WORDS_BIGENDIAN...??? It would not have shown up as a problem until very recently...

Phil