Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Commit Complete

Phil Martin wrote:

Luke,

I just updated to this new version of makefile.am and I can't link XaraLX on the Mac any more because it can't find a bunch of _png functions...

wxWidgets and Camelot are both newly refreshed and reconfigured on my machine so have you got any idea why this is happening? Why does you mac build not need a -lpng param on the link command?

Phil

Phil,

All I did was follow your instructions....

My only guess is that you had the png library installed before you built the wx library, which meant that it didn't using its internal version (and put this into its monolithic .a). Whilst I didn't have the png library installed and so got the internal version in the library.

   Luke