RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] run XaraLX with gentoo?

Title: RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] run XaraLX with gentoo?

> Em Dom 26 Mar 2006 09:49, Bobber Cheng escreveu:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Had Anyone successfully run XaraLX on gentoo. I successfully built
> > XaraLX with wxWidgets-2.6.3-rc2 on in many ways. But no one could run,
> > it always said
> > No handler found for XML node 'object', class 'wxCamArtControl'!.
>
> Same here. I have no idea if it's a build problem or if some required files
> were just not installed.

All,

I've check-in what looks like a fix for this. I've got no idea why the code was
not working, since all I did was copy some code from a class member function in a
header file directly to where it was being called. This may be a compiler bug. The
fix will appear in version 715, which should appear on the web-site soon or you can
pull it from svn.

Out of interest can those who are seeing the problem tell me which version of GCC
you're using?

Thanks,
   Luke