RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] run XaraLX with gentoo?

--On 26 March 2006 23:50 +0100 Luke Hart <LukeH@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've found that either if I use >=Gcc4 for only cartctl.cpp or use my fix
the executable will work.

Stepping through the relavent areas of code, I've found that the compiler
seems to be failing to create the unicode constant "class" correct (it
seems
to be create a string with only L'c' in it). I don't think it could have
become
corrupted, since all of the string constants are in a read-only section
and
will cause segmentation fault if they're clobbered.

Bizarre. So wxCamDrawControl should be fixed similarly? I'm not quite
sure why that isn't giving the same error as wxCamArtControl (both
loaded from XRC, both the same code - search & replace job).

Alex