[XaraXtreme-dev] RE: [wx-dev] Xara issues with wxGTK 2.6.3 release?

> From: Otto Wyss [mailto:otto.wyss@xxxxxxxxxx]
>
> Kevin Ollivier wrote:
> > Has anyone (outside of Ron) actually spoken with the Xara LX folks
> >

> I'd love to see Xara LX in Ubuntu and appreciate any effort disregard.

So would I (and even Mark Shuttleworth has expressed keenness to see it
in Ubuntu, so you can take it everyone wants this)

But I wasn't aware there was any problem in fact. I know it works
perfectly well on the various Ubuntus we have here (32 and 64-bit) and I
was pretty sure we're using 2.6.3 now.

(copied to our dev list because someone here will know the answer for
sure)