Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.4 Release

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 05.04.2006, 10:43 +0100 schrieb Neil Howe:
> I want to release 0.4 as our recommended version in the next day or so
> because a Linux magazine want to include it in a covermount. We’ve
> added at least kernel menus, text rendering and basic text editing
> since 0.3, so it seems appropriate.

Maybe you could ask them to include the binary packages for Debian, too,
so that debian users can install it cleanly. I can provide these
packages for debian unstable as soon as you release 0.4. And maybe
someone here on the list can test it and, if necessary, re-build it on
ubuntu. Not sure if the magazine (which one is it?) would want that
anyways.

Providing packages for the latest stable release of Debian, "sarge", is
probably not possible: unfortunately no wxwidgets2.6.

(I guess you have noticed by now that I do not like non-packaged
software :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

--