Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Focus patch (was Re: [XaraXtreme-commits] Commit Complete)

Alex Bligh wrote:

Luke,

Would it be easier to make this list inclusive rather than exclusive?

IE

if (NULL != pFocusWnd &&
   (pFocusWnd->IsKindOf(wxTextControl)
    || pFocusWnd->IsKindOf(wxComboBox)
   )
etc.

there are lots of others missing from the list, like radio buttons etc.,
and it seems it would be easier to list the controls that we DO want to
take the keys.

Alex

Alex,

It's really a question about which way we want it to default. I had originally thought that capturing input would be best, but I can see the argument for not capturing input as default. I don't think it makes much difference either way though.

   Luke