From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Phil Martin
Sent: 15 May 2006 09:31
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] autopackage

Neil Howe wrote:

Please can people try this xaralx autopackage and let me know of any
problems. So far I've tested it on FC4, Ubuntu and SUSE.

Doesn't work for me (FC4). I downloaded the package file and saved it to my desktop. The icon on my desktop shows that my system thinks it's a shell script (I guess it isn't?). Double-clicking it tries to open it in gedit and I guess because it's not a shell script, gedit gives this error:

error

Phil