RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Substituted fonts and Bug 1057

--On 22 May 2006 20:10 +0200 Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, we can always add that, but allowing that requires changes in
other parts of the program anyway, so would not be advisable for this
release. As I wrote earlier I added some test code to add substituted
fonts to the list, but selecting these entries would result in the
usual "please enter the name of an installed font" error, so the font
apply check would need to be relaxed to allow applying a non-existing
font. Not a big deal but we need to look at this when things are more
relaxed.

Sure

Alex