Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxOil compiling issues

Daniel,

--On 01 June 2006 09:54 -0700 Daniel Fort <Dan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is now taken care of automatically. However, I'm getting this error with
the latest update--revision 1235:

Making all in po

So just to confirm, what you are seeing, with the current revision,
is it gets as far as "Making all in po", then it errors like this:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/dfort/src/XaraLX/XaraLX/po'
Makefile:431: warning: overriding commands for target `XaraLX.pot-update'
Makefile:155: warning: ignoring old commands for target
`XaraLX.pot-update' Makefile:431: warning: overriding commands for target
`XaraLX.pot' Makefile:184: warning: ignoring old commands for target
`XaraLX.pot' sed -e '/^#/d' remove-potcdate.sin > t-remove-potcdate.sed
mv t-remove-potcdate.sed remove-potcdate.sed
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../wxOil/xrc/xaralx.po', needed by
`XaraLX.pot'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dfort/src/XaraLX/XaraLX/po'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

And this is without deleting "po" from the SUBDIRS line I take it.
It should work if you delete "po".

I've just checked in a fix which will stop it compiling that directory
if wxrc is not found. If this works for you I can extend this so it
compiles without xgettext too which should help the Mac folks.

Alex