Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Latest Build is failing

Alex Bligh wrote:
Neil Howe wrote:
http://www.xaraxtreme.org/downloads/buildLog.txt

That's such an impressive list of errors it makes
me think something or someone overwrote libkernel.a
whilst you were building. Or alternatively you
are short of disk space. It builds fine here.

Alex
I made a change this morning to use an autopackage gcc wrapper that is supposed to fix issues with stdc++ version (see bugzilla #1116). It seems that the wrapper doesn't like some of the flags we put on the command line and is not linking correctly.

   Luke