From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Alex Bligh
Sent: 05 June 2006 17:54
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Alex Bligh
Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Problem with build...?

Gerry,

> I'm getting the following message during autoreconf -f -i -s
>
> Makefile.am:14: AM_GNU_GETTEXT us
>
> Is this a problem?  It still seems to configure and (at least start
to)
> build.  Is this caused by the change to add the
--disable-international
> option?

That did cause it. I expand SUBDIRS. It now has ${PODIR} or something
in,
which is equal to "po" or "" depending on whether international
resources
are being built. But the not-so-fabulous AM_GNU_GETTEXT macro then goes
check SUBDIRS by looking at the line itself rather than its expansion.
Same
piece of coding genius as only checking for AM_GNU_GETTEXT in the first
column.

It's harmless as far as I can tell. Is it giving you a problem?

Alex