RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Problem with build...?

--On 06 June 2006 11:46 +0100 Gerry Iles <GerryI@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, a fresh copy of the source built without problems so there must be
something wrong with my old source tree.  I guess I'll just make sure I
don't lose anything useful in the old tree and use the fresh copy from
now on.

It's really annoying as I've seen that cryptic error before. It normally
happens when a .h file gets included twice (or includes itself).
Are you /sure/ you deleted all the copies of resources.h and resources.cpp?
(if you are building out-of-tree then check both the TOPDIR and .)

Alex