Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Translation question "de" regarding German Xara X

Hello,

Charles Moir schrieb:
> We're trying to find and answer and to find whether we can use this
> German translation (which was of Xara X, not Xtreme (although they
> probably share 90%). Also this was Windows version and so the resources
> will be in an entirely different format.  But if we can get it, we will.

Tell me, if you got them. Otherwise I will continue with my translation.
(Current version at
http://www.physik.fu-berlin.de/~tburnus/tmp/Xara.de.po, ca. 25% translated.)
What happend to my German manpage and README?

I also miss the strings of CCamApp::OnInit, i.e. '_T("Display this
help")' etc.
Shouldn't they be also in the list? On the otherhand, translating of a
static const is probably not the easiest.

Tobias