Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] includes, XARLIB and camtypes.h

Phil,

--On 09 June 2006 07:46 +0100 Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good stuff. We must be careful not to adversely affect the code  design
in pursuit of faster build times. We wouldn't want to fix  include
spaghetti by creating pointer spaghetti.

Oh absolutely. But there might be some room for improvement. For instance,
currently, EVERY fillattr object seems to include a BiasGain object, rather
than a pointer to it. As most fillattr's don't have BiasGain objects (or,
if you like, just need a default flat one), this would appear to be a bit
of waste of memory. If you think about tracing a bitmap, every path has an
associated fillattr. Fixing it would also hugely reduce the number of
includes of biasgain & iprofile.

Alex