RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] includes, XARLIB and camtypes.h

--On 09 June 2006 10:38 +0100 Gerry Iles <GerryI@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Incidentally, I believe the only files you've changed that are part of
XarLib are camtypes.h and errors.cpp and simply moving the include of
paldefs.h to inside the conditional (as it is not a part of XarLib)
allows it to compile a release build ok.  I'm just testing the debug
build but I don't anticipate any further problems...

OK. But I haven't done the monster include removal checkin yet. I will
do it right now.

Alex