[XaraXtreme-dev] .po files and xrc: % vs. %%

Hello,

in the http://www.xaraxtreme.org/downloads/XaraLX.po I find:

#, c-format
msgid   "Compressed, retaining #1%d% of image quality<BR>\\r\\n"

The last % should be %%. However, if I look at
./xrc/EN/webprvw-strings.xrc I see:
    <label>Compressed, retaining #1%d%% of image
quality&lt;BR&gt;\r\n</label>
That is: The right number of % signs.

Analogously, I find in the .po file only a single % for
msgid   "#1%d% White"
msgid   "#1%d%"
msgid   "#1%s%"
msgid   "CMYK(#1%d%,#2%d%,#3%d%,#4%d%)"
msgid   "Click to zoom in to #1%d%; "
msgid   "HSV(#1%d%,#2%d%,#3%d%)"
msgid   "Image A (#1%d%) "
msgid   "Image B (#1%d%) "
msgid   "RGB(#1%d%,#2%d%,#3%d%)"
msgid   "Shift-click to zoom out to #1%d%; "
msgid   "#1%ld% Black"
msgid   "#1%ld% complete"

Contrary to the "Compressed, retaining ..." msgid (and to the last two)
there is no
"#, c-format" flag before those lines.
Please make sure that all printf statements contain such a flag as
msgfmt can use this for error checking.

Example: For

  msgid "%d times hello"
  msgstr "%s-mal Hallo"
msgfmt will do no checking, but you may have problems at runtime of
XaraLX. But for
  #, c-format
  msgid "%d times hello"
  msgstr "%s-mal Hallo"
msgfmt -c spits out:
  format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1 are not
the same

Actually, I found one of the %% problems above via "-c":
  #, c-format
  msgid "#1%ld% complete"
  msgstr "#1%ld% fertig"
format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 2 are not the
same

Tobias