Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] EPS export

Charles Moir wrote:
To be honest, going forward, the EPS filter should be done using the new
filter mechanism. This would be a lot more maintainable, much easier to
develop and understand (you wouldn't have to know anything at all about
any render region stuff, or indeed any Camelot internals at all) and
because of this would be much more likely to be maintained by people in
the open source world I would suspect. The new filter mechanism is a
plug-in and so just a lot, lot better.

Yes I agree. But sadly ps printing seems to share code with the existing
EPS filter code, which is why I'm trying to get it to work.

Gerry - am I wasting my time if I try and get the Illustrator,
Corel and Freehand ones working too? (i.e. are you replacing them).

Alex