RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Debugging View::RenderOptimalView - request for assistance

--On 16 June 2006 15:53 +0100 Gerry Iles <GerryI@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've just tested this after adding the ScopedFlagSetter line below and
it now seems to export EPS properly.  Well, like you said, the RGB order
seems to be wrong and my document is displaying rotated 90 degrees in
KGhostview, but the simple/complex handling seems to be working fine.

Thanks for that. We have some serious problems with RGB ordering somewhere.
Tracing a bitmap (for instance) produces wrong RGB ordering even though
there are no files involved. I suspect someone has twiddled it in
the wrong place and I will go sort it out.

Alex