Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Debugging View::RenderOptimalView - request for assistance

Gerry Iles wrote:
> I've just tested this after adding the ScopedFlagSetter line below and
> it now seems to export EPS properly.  Well, like you said, the RGB
> order
> seems to be wrong and my document is displaying rotated 90 degrees in
> KGhostview, but the simple/complex handling seems to be working fine.

Thanks for this. You were certainly quicker than me.

However, R/B inversion problem aside, it still doesn't
seem to be generating the non-making the TestBmp bitmap
right all the time. The shadow and the bevel work, but
the grad fills etc. on top of the purple rectangle do
not apepar in the file "testimp1.xar". As you say
it is working your end, can you check this file?

Both gimp and evince seem to open the document unrotated
here.

Alex