Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] xcode project

On 24/06/06, Alexander Kellett <lypanov@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I was wondering what the current state of the xcode project is?
Working out of the box or still not quite there?

Neither of those alternative exactly describe the current state.
Whilst it is unlikely to work out of the box, you only need to fix up
the paths to wxWidgets and wxrc, provide a working libxml (Universal
Binary preferred), create a new target for wxXtra (I'm not certain
that this step is definitely needed under all circumstances) and add
various files that have become part of Xara LX since the project was
last updated. This is not really a major undertaking, so it is a
judgement call to say that "it is not quite there"

Ben