Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode - The main goal ( was Re: Concerning wxrc)

--On 26 June 2006 12:46 +0100 Ben Fowler <ben.the.mole@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(My previous smoke test was to make a new document, this fails with a
message about the need to create a template - I dare that this is by
design).

It shouldn't be. All this is meant to do is load a .xar file representing
the normal template out of the resources (it offers something a bit
more fancy if you have an installed system). So you could probably
trace through this and find out where it's going wrong. If it's anything
like the 64 bit port, finding one such bug tends to cure about 10
seemingly unrelated problems.

Alex