Re: Making a New document (was Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode - The main goal)

--On 26 June 2006 14:31 +0100 Ben Fowler <ben.the.mole@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's a good point. I certainly did try tracing through what was
happening, but I either got bored or tangled up in ERRORn macros, and
once I started to think that what I was seeing was due to there no
longer being a Default.xar in svn exempli gratia
http://www.xaraxtreme.org/maillists/archive/commits/msg00447.html ,
the notion took hold that what I was seeing was intentional. I will
have another look.

It's now called 800_by_600_drawing.xar; Luke makes the template name
out of the filename, I think, substituting underscores with spaces.

Perhaps I have failed to all the resources included
into the bundle. wx needs a bit of hand-holding here, and it is quite
possible that I have not updated something I should have and so have
omitted a necessary step.

Well the first thing to do is unzip "resources.xrs" and check my build
script actually got it into the zip file (despite the extension, it
is just a zip file). The next is to find out why Camelot isn't loading it.

Alex