Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] GDraw bitmap width limit

Charles Moir wrote:
You can export bitmaps to at least 10,000 pixels (and I have a feeling
15,000 pixels) in the latest Xtreme, so I don't know why there is a much
lower limit in printing.

I think Gavin changed GDraw some time back to allow this, so the old
printing code probably assumes older GDraw limits.

Well the current GDraw_SetUpBitmap checks on entry that the
bitmap is not wider than 4096 bytes. It's as simple as that.
It's not in the printing code, it's in CDraw, in
SetDIBitmap line 96 of GDraw.cpp (obvious both from the
source, and from a disassembly as that's how I found it,
about 10 instructions in).

If Gavin's fixed it already, great - can we have the fix in
the net version please?

Alex