RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Problem with contours loading Groucho2.xar

This sounds like exactly the same bug as BZ1192 which also only appeared recently and whose sample doc worked when loaded into a version of LX that had RGB/BGR issues (not sure which version).

I haven't got very far with it yet, except to ask Gavin and Gavin suggests LX is passing CDraw bad data.

Phil

From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerry Iles
Sent: 27 June 2006 12:49
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Problem with contours loading Groucho2.xar

Sorry, that should be line 2415...

Gerry

From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerry Iles
Sent: 27 June 2006 12:47
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There appears to be a problem with contours that is causing XaraLX to blow up horribly when trying to load Groucho2.xar from the Designs folder.  I get the ERROR2 on line 245 of Kernel\nodecntr.cpp going off twice and then get a “serious error”.  Trying to continue results in the app disappearing during the subsequent redraw...

This is with the latest revision (1371) with some minor tweaks to the plugin filter mechanism (which it is getting nowhere near).  Revision 1175 (recommended 0.5) works fine and I’m fairly sure that it worked last week though the picture frame came out blue rather than brown (RGB order issue).

Anyone got any ideas...?

I’ll add it to bugzilla shortly...

Gerry