Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode - The main goal

On 28/06/06, Alexander Kellett <lypanov@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 26, 2006, at 3:51 PM, Ben Fowler wrote:
> On 26/06/06, Phil Martin <Phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi Ben,
>> So let's define it to be Personal and document it as such. In which
>> case, I'd be very happy to receive your patch/patches and check
>> them in so that other people can build the program for
>> themselves.
>
> O.K. I don't have this with me, but first thing tomorrow.

Any luck on committing this? It would make a massive difference to
have a web page or at least easily an email to the list explaining
step by step how a build can be made. More eyes and all that.

I don't think that the Xara folk could agree to commit my work 'before
the event' as it were, but if you were happy to receive a 200kByte
zipped attachment from me, I could mail you my work in progress.

Ben