Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer

--On 28 June 2006 13:57 +0100 Ben Fowler <ben.the.mole@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And add that the wxrc question is unresolved. This will, I'm afraid,
cause problems for a first timer. I'm not sure what the best (or even
the latest) policy is, but the choices would seem to be a variant on
either:

b) Use the steps involving omitting international support

Note you don't lose international support in the executable. You merely
lose the ability to create you own .po file if you are looking to do your
own translations and have no other means of producing or obtain the .po
file. So, the resultant executable can still run with .po files developed
by translators, and will still run with internationalized resources. You'll
just have to leave amendments to po files and merging them in for the
translators to someone who can get wxrc running. Given that can be done on
any platform, and could be done on the Mac with a little tweaking, it's not
a big loss (IMHO).

Alex