Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Abort on arrow keypress

Alex Bligh wrote:

--On 28 June 2006 16:19 +0100 Gerry Iles <GerryI@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking at the constructor for TransOperation it doesn't actually set
all of its member variables sensibly.  I've just committed a fix (r1382)
that sets the StartSpread and CurrentSpread to NULL so that in release
builds (when memory isn't auto-nulled on allocation) the test in
CompleteTransformation works correctly.

/Do/ we auto-null memory on allocation on debug builds? If we are trying
to find bugs, should we not set it some nasty pattern (like we do when
it's deleted)?

Alex
We don't strictly get NULL'ing instead it seems to be set to 0xCD. This is certainly what I saw when debugging this problem.

   Luke