RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Colour editor

> A quick google reveals that there are still lots of people
> working with the web browser palette because of restrictions
> on some PDAs and phones - though, interestingly, nobody names
> a phone or PDA with these restrictions! It might be better to
> fix the feature than get rid of it.

In an ideal world you're right we'd fix it, but we have so much to do
and so little time we're going to have cut minor features. By the time
we actually implement this you'll probably find no phones with 8-bit
screens.  I saw a stat recently showing 8-bit screens on web browsers
generally where a tiny, tiny %.

Perhaps you'd like to have a go a fixing it? The code will be there and
I suspect it's not that difficult.

Charles