Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Active view problem

Yes it looks very much like that. I was half-expecting the non- visible tabbed views to not even be in the list of visible windows or to be flagged as hidden but they are still in the list.

There's a wxNotebook-specific clause at the top of one of the wxChildWindowFromPoint functions and it looks like that clause should be used for tabbed views - but it isn't.

Either that clause should be used or wxChildWindowFromPoint should to take z order into account.

Phil