Re: Has patch (was Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode - built Mac Version will not display wxXtra SplashScreen)

Ben,

Ben Fowler wrote:
On 01/07/06, Ben Fowler <ben.the.mole@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 01/07/06, Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > [ snip ]
Sounds reasonable. Given that TLWs need to murder the
wxAdvSplashScreen, is it is right that wxAdvSplashScreen is itself a TLW?
One possibilitity would be to check ahead  of
CamResource::DoneInit() that we are not trying kill the window we are
constructing.

Here is a patch that is a big help for me.

I'd rather fix this by addressing the underlying problem (the
premature deletion of the window) than address the symptom
(that this makes the bitmap unreferenceable). I'll have a look
in a bit.

Alex