Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Page Bang

Alex Bligh wrote:
Luke Hart wrote:
Has anyone any idea how page item in the configuration dialog acquired an exclamation mark, it's not present in the dialog xrc?

Where exactly? You mean the page tab of the options dialog? I can't
see one.

The sizer-based controls look good BTW except that the height of the
page-size combo in the page layout dialog is HUGE!

Alex
That's odd, on my FC5 based machine it also doesn't appear. Unfortunately, I don't see a HUGE "paper" size combo though and can't see how it would become huge. By HUGE do you mean more than double its expected size?

   Luke