Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ruler extensions

Martin Wuerthner wrote:

OK, time to check in all the new text formatting code. I will try and do it in stages. First of all, the new ruler infrastructure allowing tools to render graphics on the ruler, handle clicks and start drags.

Martin
[Snip]
OK, I'll commit this first set as soon as my poor little machine has built them (rulers.h seems to cause a camtypes.h rebuild for some reason).

A small technicality: Could we avoid passing the raw click flags to the Kernel Ruler::OnClick function? We should really write an overloaded version of CCamView::HandleDragEvent that takes in the ClickModifiers directly and that would clean up that whole call sequence, with clickmods only being generated once at the top.

Phil