RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text formatting enhancements

Excellent. The current build (1446) seems to have the feature in and
working (after a very brief test).

The focus issue is a pain (where it takes focus when clicking on the
ruler, so you have to click back in the document to do anything
further).

I will test some more and provide feedback later.  I notice a few things
straight away that are different to the Windows version, which may well
be existing bugs in the text tool rather than related to the new stuff.
E.g. Ctrl-A doesn't work (select all) and Esc neither (select text
object), and triple click (select line) don't work.

Also Ctrl-L selects Rulers, in Xara Windows version it selects the whole
line (when in text tool). Also Ctrl-W. So it seems a number of text key
short-cuts are not working.

(It's annoying that Ctrl-L is used by the text tool as that's also used
for rulers, so perhaps you've disabled this in the text tool?)

But the tab stuff seems to work, so this is great step forward after
many years. Very good stuff.

Charles