RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text formatting enhancements

> After a quick look it seems that the whole special key
> handling for Ctrl + alphabetic keys in the text tool is not working.
> Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V/Ctrl-X work because they are handled using the
> global hotkey system.
>
> The character tests done in TextTool::HandleSpecialStoryKeys
> have been converted incorrectly, so they never match - they
> test for upper case letters but Ctrl-W is reported as Ctrl +
> lowercase w by wxWidgets.

If this is a simple fix perhaps you could have a look at it. Or I could
ask Luke to look at it as he did most of the key handling stuff.

Charles

PS I got a crash when editing text (delete forward on the end of a
line). This was 2 lines with different tab settings on each. Not tried
to reproduce it yet, but I have the error report XML that I can submit
if it turns out not to be easily reproducible.