RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] What about translations ?

We hope to be re-enabling the Xara LX project in Rosetta in the next few days. I'm still working with Rosetta admin to setup a group to restrict access to the Xara LX project to just those translators that have signed the CA. And we also need to remove contributions already made by those that we've been unable to get signed agreements from. Should be done real soon now.

Thanks

Neil