RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project

Hi Tudor,

WebPrefsDlgParam redefinition means that you've got both webparam.cpp/h
and webprefs.cpp/h in the build. Only webparam.cpp should be a member of
the target at the moment because webprefs.cpp hasn't yet been ported
AFAIK.

For your other clashing definitions find out which source files contain
those definitions then look at the makefile.am files to see which of
them is not included in the command line build and uncheck that file's
target membership in xcode.

Phil