[XaraXtreme-dev] Re: Filter IDs

Alex Bligh wrote:
Phil,

 > I would guess I'm registering a filter for something best done
 > internally. I think the main problem is "save as" seems to
 > want to use ImageMagick. Who knows why. I will investigate.

Euurghh! I've found out why this is but I'm not sure how to fix it.
It was previously only working by accident as there weren't enough
filters to trip it up.

The Camelot native export code is trying to do a preview. To do
this, it looks through the list of filters trying to find one
with (say) FILTERTYPE_PREVIEW_GIF. These are defined in filters.h
using a #define, not an enum.

The filter types themselves (when registering the filters) seem
to be defined in filter_types.h.

I'm now thoroughly confused, looking at the code. Are these
filter types actually meant to line up? Most of them don't.

Or are the types in filter_types.h (despite being in an
ENUM called "FILTERID") meant to represent different types
of bitmap? In which case I'm just putting them in the
wrong place.

Alex