RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text margin support

FYI:

XAR files don't have a "file format version" because that's not a useful
concept when different parts of the format can change at any time and
the rest of the file is loadable by older versions. (We learnt that from
ArtWorks.)

The versioning is done at record level and is entirely based on the
record TAG numbers themselves. Any format changes require a new record
TAG so that older loaders can't be confused by changes in records they
think they understand.

If you add a new compound tag then you should mark it as "Atomic" so
that older loaders will skip that entire subtree.

If you add a new tag that's critical to the correct loading/rendering of
the file you can mark it as "Essential" so that older loaders will abort
if they encounter it.

Phil