The problem went away (wasRe: [XaraXtreme-dev] Cannot open default template with spaces ...)

On 06/07/06, Ben Fowler <ben.the.mole@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/07/06, Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ben Fowler wrote:
> OK, so the path name comes indirectly from the static member variable
> DocOps::ms_strDefaultDrawingTemplate. This is set up around line
> 1300 of menuops.cpp. It first tries to load it from your preferences
> file (so you might try deleting your preferences to see if you
> have a bogus value in there from before Luke did the conversion).

That seems to be the case here. I removed the file
~/xaralx/preferences and the problem went away.

Hmm. I am getting the same symptoms back again on both Linux PPC and
Mac OS X (currently r1492), not corrected by removing the preferences
file.

I was hoping that this problem would go away, but it hasn't.

At the moment, I am just strirring my stumps to get to the LUG Radio
Live, so I don't really have have time today to put my debugging code
back in. I am surprised that nobody else has noticed this, so I can't
be sure that it is a bug, but it is certainly strange, and rather an
annoyance to me!

Ben