RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Pop-up slider - more

> Oh dead, of head.  I always regarded Gnome as better than
> KDE, but perhaps not.

That's what comes from typing on my tiny laptop keyboard.  That was
meant to say 'Oh dear, oh dear'.

The very essence of good design is to do what you know the user intends.
And loosing clicks is the exact opposite of that, and thus a very bad
design mistake.

I guess we have no choice but to put up with it for now. Not a problem
with the reverted code anyway. Not a problem when we have Mac-like
operation.

Charles