RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Current/default font

Ha - we're all in the same boat. We all knew we debated it for some time
(it's pretty complicated to grasp all the pros and cons), came to a
conclusion we were all happy with, and now can't remember why!

And yes I'm thinking the same - without spending an hour or so thinking
it all through again I was just sure the original conclusion we came to
was the correct one, and would be reluctant to deviate from that (given
how long we debated it).

Charles