RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Current/default font

Further: The ability to save the Current attributes in documents is a
recent addition (<4 years ago). So the current attributes sections of
document are not guaranteed to be present and there will be many old
documents which do not carry /any/ Current attributes.

Further2: There are only two Current attribute sets saved in documents
at the moment but there could be more in the future.

To answer Neil's question (as Gerry already has): Default attributes are
not saved with documents.

To answer Alex's question: It looks as if text objects always carry at
least one pair of TAG_FONT_DEF_XXX and TAG_TEXT_FONT_TYPEFACE records in
XAR files controlling the font - even when that font is "Times Roman",
the value of the Default font face attribute. I can't say for sure
whether that's always been true, though.

Phil