Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] ImageMagick import DPI

Luke Hart wrote:

Although I've checked in my side of this, I wonder if it would have been better if you had added a virtual to a base class. So I wouldn't have to test whether the options are for ImageMagick or not before calling it. I certainly can see that it would be useful for other vector type files which we only support as bitmap imports.

You're probably right. As well as the CanSetImportDPI() capability
function. Are there other vector types which we only do bitmap
imports for? I thought I was breaking new ground in silliness :-)
I agree it would be better just in case there were.

Alex